Friday, June 25, 2010

Photographer Props Sets - Ready to Ship!

Linda Maintanis, knitting, warwick, ri, mrsmay, governor francis farms

Phew! What a month it has been. When I took my sticks and yarn to Saint Martin to build a chest of props I had no idea of what I was getting into. A month later I have finished a dozen sets of 6 pieces each and am ready to release the newest line of ready-to-wear props created just for baby photographers.

The 6 piece set includes a MrsMay Yarns' original design Peapod, and another MrsMay original, the Swaddleskin, in a coordinating shade. Within your color selection 4 hats round out the wardrobe; a fluffy Beanie, 2 variations of the Umbilical Cord Hat and a unique Stocking Hat.

Sets are available in 5 color families, PINKS, BLUES, NEUTRALS, HOLIDAY REDS and HOLIDAY GREENS.

No comments:

Post a Comment